Ngong Ping

Two years ago, I visited Ngong Ping (昂坪) with a group of girlfriends. And this year, I came back to visit the same place with KB. In the same way, we took the bus up the mountain. For some reasons unknown to me, the queue to take the cable car is extremely long, while it's all quiet over at the bus terminal.



Sadly, I didn't make it up to the Big Buddha this time. The weather was probably too hot for me and I was dizzy halfway up the long flight of stairs. So, we had no choice but to go back down and take a rest in the shade. I wonder if I would ever have the courage again to try to conquer such stairs... perhaps, I might try if the weather is cooler.

If I didn't feel sick, I would want to visit Tai O (大澳), which is on Lantau Island (大嶼山) too. But KB was worried and insisted that we go back to our hotel to rest. So, we took the cable car back to Tung Chung (東涌) and took the MTR back to Tsim Sha Tsui (尖沙咀).





No comments:

Post a Comment